myGP’s patient engagement platform
Empowering practice AND patient
myGP’s Patient Engagement Platform is specifically designed to redress the power imbalance between patients and clinicians — allowing primary care practices to seamlessly communicate with their patients, and patients to take an active, empowered role in their own health and wellbeing. Because a more empowered, engaged population is also a healthier one. With the myGP platform.
A practice can:
- Avoid calls to practice switchboards through automated reminder and cancellation services, sent via an NHS accredited app,
- Automate health campaign communications through read/SNOMED coded messaging,
- Message individual patients from within the clinical system,
- Enable voice or video consultations with the touch of a button within the clinical system, and
- Signpost appointment requests by directing patients to your preferred triage questionnaire or by using our own simple triage tool.
A patient can:
- Book appointments, order repeat prescriptions for themselves and (coming soon) their families and set medication reminders,
- Attend virtual appointments,
- Monitor their own health, and
- Access an array of healthcare specialists and products (NHS funded and self-pay options), including mental health, physiotherapy, home testing kits, and other health and care services.
All from the palm of their hand and the safety of their home.