Registrations have closed.
iPLATO Academy: Identify, Prevent and Manage Respiratory
260 260 people viewed this event.
Sign up for our next CPD-accredited iPLATO Academy knowledge-sharing webinar which will focus on digitising respiratory pathways.
- Exclusion, digital divides, health inequalities
- NHS Challenges with Asthma
- Challenges around getting a diagnosis
- Identifying the risk and addressing the need for respiratory pathway digitisation
- Asthma Patients’ Digital Preferences
- Best Practice in identifying and preventing respiratory disease
- Monitoring and Management support: learnings
- Tobias Alpsten, CEO and Founder, iPLATO
- Dr Harpreet Sood, Primary Care Doctor, NHS
- Dr Samantha Walker, Director of Research, Asthma and Lung UK
- Dr Anshu Bhagat, Chief Medical Officer and Founder, GPDQ
- Dr Terry Deeny, Global Clinical Director, Operations & Strategy, Huma
- Luke Wyatt, Director, iPLATO