myGP’s patient engagement platform
Empowering practice and patient
myGP’s Patient Engagement Platform is specifically designed to redress the power imbalance between patients and clinicians — allowing Primary Care Practices to seamlessly communicate with their patients, and patients to take an active, empowered role in their own health and wellbeing. The myGP Platform now includes free NHS App integration, meaning GPs can engage with their patients on both the myGP app and NHS App.
Free NHS App Integration
myGP Platform customers now benefit from this latest feature for no additional cost.Learn More
Because a more empowered, engaged population is also a healthier one. Communicating with your patients just became easier, more accessible and cost-effective with the myGP platform.
A practice can:
- Avoid calls to practice switchboards through automated reminder and cancellation services, sent via an NHS-accredited app,
- Automate health campaign communications through read/SNOMED coded messaging,
- Triage patients and reduce unnecessary appointments,
- Send patient questionnaires and code answers directly into the clinical system
- Conduct asynchronous chat from within the clinical system, and
- Enable voice or video consultations with the touch of a button within the clinical system.
Send FREE messaging and notifications to myGP and NHS App.
A patient can:
- Book appointments, order repeat prescriptions for themselves and (coming soon) their families and set medication reminders,
- Attend virtual appointments,
- Monitor their own health,
- Access an array of healthcare specialists and products (NHS funded and self-pay options), including mental health, physiotherapy, home testing kits, and other health and care services, and
Receive messages and notifications from their GP via myGP or the NHS App.
All from the palm of their hand and the safety of their home.