NHS login makes registration easy
An NHS login account allows you to easily register with the myGP app to securely view your medical records, order your prescriptions (even have them delivered), and access
our Healthcare Marketplace.
How it works
To sign up you’ll need to prove who you are, so that we can connect you to your NHS record and keep your health information secure.
- Set up your NHS login. You can set up your NHS login (username and password) using your email address and mobile number
- Confirm your identity (see below). If you signed up for your GP surgery’s online services, you can prove who you are using the 3 registration details you were given.
Confirm your identity
If you have not signed up for your GP surgery’s online services, you can prove who you are using 1 of the following:
- UK or European driving licence
- Passport European national identity card
You will need to send a photo of your I.D. and record a short video of your face while you say 4 numbers.
- Once connected, you will be able to book appointments, order prescriptions and view your medical records in myGP. Without NHS login, you would need to contact your practice and ask them to send you your NHS Online Credentials, which you would then need to enter manually in myGP to gain access to those features
For more information about how your data is stored securely read here.