Making a video call with no appointments booked
You will be able to start a Video Call with any patient that is a registered mobile user via myGP Connect, to have an appointment booked is not necessary. In order to action this Video Call, please do the following:
- Log on to myGP Connect
- Click on Patient from the left-hand side menu
- Now click on Patient List
- Find the Patient you wish to action a Video Call with
- Once found, refer to the Video Call column in their patient entry
- Now click on the Camera icon (if button is not available send myGP invite)
- The patient’s details are displayed to the right of the video screen.
- You will see a loading animation while the service waits for the patient to answer the call.
- Once the patient has answered the call, you will see the patient to the left of the screen with yourself in the lower right of the video.
Please Note: the first time you use this feature, your browser may ask you for permission to access your webcam and microphone. Use the Accept option to permit Video Consultations to be held. Declining will stop Video Consultations from running, and may cause the service to act with errors. Contact Support for assistance if you have disabled access to your webcam and microphone.