Make a video call via the appointment details page
You will be able to start a Video Call directly with any booked appointment that appears on the Appointment List page vai their Appointment Details page. This consist of any appointments booked via your clinical system or the myGP app. In order to action this Video Call, please do the following:
- Log on to myGP Connect
- Click on Consult from the left-hand side menu
- You will be taken to the Appointment List page
- Click on the appointment you wish to action a Video Call with
- This will take you to their Appointment Details page of patient
- Click on Camera icon from top middle of screen (if button not available send myGP invite)
- The patient’s details are displayed to the right of the video screen.
- You will see a loading animation while the service waits for the patient to answer the call.
- Once the patient has answered the call, you will see the patient to the left of the screen with yourself in the lower right of the video.
Please Note: The first time you use this feature, your browser may ask you for permission to access your webcam and microphone. Use the Accept option to permit Video Consultations to be held. Declining will stop Video Consultations from running, and may cause the service to act with errors. Contact Support for assistance if you have disabled access to your webcam and microphone.