How to import a Template?
You can import existing templates into the toolbar.
In order to action this, do the following steps:
- Login to the iPLATO toolbar
- Select Templates from the drop-down menu by clicking on the myGP button from the toolbar (icon to the far left)
This brings you to the Templates section:
- Select Import from the top left corner
This brings you to the Import pop-up box:
You have the choice of three options of Imports:
- Import CSV Templates: select a template file from your desktop in a CSV format
- Import Campaign Templates: select a template file from your existing Connect Campaign templates
- Import Preset Templates: select a template from the iPLATO toolbars’ default templates
Choose which section fits your particular file, then:
- Choose specific file
- Click Save (rename if necessary in the Name field)