Where are Sent messages located?
If you wish to view any messages that have been sent from you myGP Connect system, they are stored within the Sent tab.
To reference this section, please do the follow steps:
- Log in to your myGP Connect system
- Click on Messages found on the left-hand side menu
- Click on Sent
Here you will be able to view any sent messages from myGP Connect. It will break the messages down into the following information columns:
- Last Name: last name of message recipient
- First Name: first name of message recipient
- Client ID: patient’s ID number on clinical system
- Mobile Number: message recipient’s registered mobile
- Date/Time: the time and date of when message was sent
- Type: the type of message (e.g. manual message)
- Message Type symbol: the corresponding graphic for SMS text, or Data message
- Cancelled: if the message was cancelled before sending
- Status: reference to the messages current status
- i icon: this will show a pop-up of the text message sent
TOP TIP: if you wish to see the message received by your recipient, hover your cursor over the i icon to the right of message. A pop-up will appear with the message exactly as it was sent to recipient.