Where are Sent messages located?
If you wish to view any messages that have been sent from you myGP Connect system, they are stored within the Sent tab.
To reference this section, please do the follow steps:
- Log in to your myGP Connect system
- Click on Messages found on the left-hand side menu
- Click on Sent
Here you will be able to view any sent messages from myGP Connect. It will break the messages down into the following information columns:
- Patient ID: the patient’s ID number from your clinical system
- Name: the patient’s first name and last
- Mobile Number: patient’s registered mobile phone number
- Sender: which myGP Connect user created message
- Send at: the date and time of when the message was received
- Type: if message is a manual or automatic message
- Gateway: if message was SMS or Data message
- Message: the message that will be sent
- Cancelled: if message has been cancelled
- Status: if message is pending, delivered or scheduled
TOP TIP: if you wish to see the message received by your recipient, hover your cursor over the i icon to the right of message. A pop-up will appear with the message exactly as it was sent to recipient.