How to send a message to patient
This article describes how to send a message using myGP Buddy.
- Select a patient from your clinical system
- The Buddy toolbar message function will automatically become enabled
- Select the toolbar Message icon
- This will then open up the Messaging pop-up
- Confirm that recipient Phone number is correct
- Type message in Write text here… box
- Click Send and Save
Top Tip: if you wish for patient to reply, click Allow patient to reply once box
Please Note: Messages will keep trying to deliver for 72 hours – waiting for a phone to have mobile signal.