How Can We Help?
Selecting a patient
This article describes how to select a patient in myGP Buddy:
You are able to create a brand new Template to use in Buddy.
In order to action this, do the following steps:
- Log into your clinical system
- Log into Buddy
- Your toolbar will appear on your desktop
- Initially the Text and Video buttons will be greyed out until you select a patient on the clinical system
- Open a patient record on clinical system
- Buddy will automatically read patient and the greyed icons will become BLUE and ready to use
Top Tip: to switch patient, simply selected a different patient record on clinical system and Buddy will automatically read it.
Please Note: EMIS and TPP/SystmOne are compatible with Buddy. Vision is not available.