How Can We Help?
Saving message templates when composing a message
This article describes how to save message templates within the myGP Buddy toolbar whilst composing a message to a patient.
Creating the template
- Click the Logo icon
- Under the right-hand box, click New
- A new name for the template
- The type of template – User would be just for you, Practice would mean anyone at your practice using the toolbar could use your template
- A Category
- Add your Message
- Click Save
Things to consider when composing a message
- Please note the character counter in the bottom right of the compose box
- Consider the length of the message as you may use an increasing number of SMS credits