Remote Consultation Overview
In this section you will find everything related to Remote Consultations. This is an additional purchase feature and will allow your practice to conduct Video Consultations, direct patient messaging and manual signposting.
Below is a list of all elements that are necessary to double check in advance of your Remote Consultation activation.
The Consult Workflow is the name given to the main area of the Remote Consultation section. In this area you can conduct manual signposting and direct patient messaging.
- How to access Appointment List/Consult
- Breakdown of the Appointment List info columns
- How to filter appointments
- Using the Appointment Details page
- How to send a direct message to patient
- How to receive a patient message
- Flagging an appointment
- Completing an appointment
The Video Consultation feature will allow you to conduct live video calls with your patients from a remote location.
- What appointments can be held with Video?
- How to invite a non-myGP user to a Video Call?
- How to send a myGP invite without an appointment?
- How to send a myGP invite with a booked appointment?
- Starting a Video Consultation via Appointment Details
- Starting a Video Call without a booked appointment
- Options during Video Consultation
- Troubleshooting options during a Video
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Remote Consultations, check out the below links for assistance.