Remote Consultation – Buddy Toolbar Overview
In this section you will find everything related to Remote Consultations and its Buddy toolbar.
Below is a list of all elements that are necessary to double check in advance of your Remote Consultation – Buddy toolbar activation.
- Download latest version
- myGP Buddy Technical Requirements
- How to install myGP Buddy Toolbar on a desktop
- Activating myGP Buddy in EMIS Web
- Activating myGP Buddy in SystmOne
With Remote Consultation’s Buddy toolbar, you will have several function options available.
- Logging in
- Moving myGP Buddy toolbar
- Selecting a patient
- Sending a message
- Attaching file to message
- Saving Messages to Patient Records
- Monitoring patient responses
- Allowing a patient to reply to message
Several Template options come built-in or customisable with the Buddy toolbar.
- Saving message templates when composing a message
- Creating and managing message templates
- Using built-in message templates
- Managing Templates
- Create a new template
The Video Call feature will allow you to conduct live video calls with your patients from a remote location.
- Calling a patient with a video consultation
- Options during Video Consultation
- Troubleshooting options during a Video
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Remote Consultations, check out the below links for assistance.