When will Automatic Reminders send?
Once you have switched on your automatic Appointment Reminders within your system, they will be sent out according to the recommended Best Practice Guidelines pre-set into your system by default.
To reference the details, follow these steps:
- Log-in to your myGP Connect system
- Click on the Settings tab on the left-hand side menu
- Then click on Reminder Settings
- This will bring you directly to the Reminder Settings page, where we can observe the Reminder Rules
Here we can observe how often the Appointment Reminders are sent, based on the settings that are implemented here. The default settings are:
- If an appointment is booked within a week, 1 reminder is sent 1 day in advance
- If an appointment is booked over a week’s time, 1 reminder is sent 3 days in advance, and 2nd reminder is sent 1 day in advance
- If an appointment is booked over a month’s time, 1 reminder is sent 3 days in advance, and 2nd reminder is sent 1 day in advance
Please Note: You are able to adjust the default setting for an appointment reminder, please be aware though that by changing them it can affect the Cancel trigger word functionality.