Quick Guide to Buddy Toolbar
The Buddy toolbar is the back bone of the Remote Consultation software, as it’s an always available overlay that interacts directly with your clinical system.
It has four sections with features for your practice to use, here is a brief breakdown of each section from left to right:
This section will allow you to jump directly to helpful sections with the toolbar.
The sections covered are:
- Templates: brings you to the Templates section
- Template Categories: shows a breakdown of categories that templates have been saved under (e.g. Admin)
- Campaigns: brings user directly to Campaigns creation section in Connect
- Settings: option to have Buddy start automatically when computer starts up
- Diagnostics: provides Practice System and System Information data
- Send Logs: will send logs directly to Connect support team
- Help: provides a direct link to Remote Consultation – Buddy Help page
- About: provides latest Buddy version information
- Minimise: will place Buddy toolbar off screen
- Log Out: will log out Connect user
- Exit: will shut down Buddy toolbar
This section enables the direct messaging features of Buddy:
Practices will be able to send a direct SMS to a selected patient, with the option of allowing a patient reply, and/or sending a downloadable attachments with text.
This section allows for a direct video call to be carried with selected patient.
The go to spot for monitoring sent and received messages via toolbar.
Practices will be able to see sent and received messages in this section, with option to mark enquiries Done or code them to clinical records.