preGP is the signposting service that is linked directly to the myGP app. It is an additional purchase with our regular 2-way launch product.
A quick guide to simplifying some of the broad-strokes information concerning the preGP signposting feature.
- What is preGP?
- What is an Appointment Reason?
- How does preGP signposting work?
- What is the Telephone Appointment option?
- What is the Specialist Services option?
- What is the Local Services option?
- What are the default Local Services?
- What is the Pharmacy Signposts?
- What is the Fit Note signpost?
A checklist covering all necessary steps to activate your preGP feature on your system.
- How do I set up the Telephone Appointment signpost?
- How do I set up a Specialist Services signpost?
- How do I make specific slot types appear for Telephone or Specialist Services?
- How do I set up a Local Service signpost?
- How do I activate preGP?
After preGP activation, these options can help with any additional questions.
- How do I switch off the Pharmacy Signpost?
- How does preGP signpost if no appointments are available?
- How does preGP interact with myGP Triage?
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.