Patient Questionnaires Overview
The Patient Questionnaires feature allow Connect user’s to send out handy survey templates to patients, and save the responses to clinical system.
Give your feedback on the currently available PQs and have your say on what PQs should be next!
Find out how to send out a Questionnaire to your patients using Connect.
- What are Patient Questionnaires?
- How to send out a Patient Questionnaire from the iPLATO Connect platform
- How can I monitor Patient Questionnaire responses?
- How to save a Questionnaire to clinical system?
- Which clinical codes are sent for Patient Questionnaires?
Explore what types of Questionnaires can be sent and how they look like from a patient perspective.
- What Templates are available for Patient Questionnaire?
- Asthma PQ from patient view?
- BMI PQ from patient view?
- Blood Pressure PQ from patient view?
- Ethnicity PQ from patient’s view?
- Depression PQ from patient’s view?
- Anxiety PQ from patient’s view?
- Smoking Status PQ from patient’s view?
- Alcohol Audit PC from a patient’s view?
- Alcohol audit C from a patients view?
- Oral contraception PQ from the patient view
- Flu vaccination PQ from patient view
- Carer PQ from patient view
- Health check lite from a patient view
- Flu and Covid Vaccination check from the patients’ view
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.