Where is the message Outbox located?
If you wish to reference any In Queue messages, you can find them within the Outbox section.
To access this section, do the following steps:
- Log in to your myGP Connect system
- Click on Messages found on the left-hand side menu
- Click on Outbox
Any In Queue messages will appear below as an entry with the information broken down in information columns.
- Patient ID: the patient’s ID number from your clinical system
- Name: the patient’s first name and last
- Mobile Number: patient’s registered mobile phone number
- Sender: which myGP Connect user created message
- Send at: the date and time of when the message was received
- Type: if message is a manual or automatic message
- Gateway: if message was SMS or Data message
- Message: the message that will be sent
- Status: if message is pending, delivered or scheduled
- Edit (pen-and-paper symbol): allows you to edit the message
- Delete tick box: allows you to delete message
TOP TIP: You can delete or edit an In Queue message up to 1 hour before its assigned sending time.