What are the button options during a video call?
Once a Video Consultation has begun, you will have a number of action buttons to use during the call. On the bottom row, you have four action buttons to use, from left to right:
- Camera: Stops your webcam feed
- Microphone: mutes your microphone
- Share: Clinican can share their screen with the patient
- Record: The clinician can record the video consult (the patient cannot do this)
- Chat: Opens a chat window that can be used to communicate via text with the patient
- Hang Up: for ending the Video Consultation.
Except for the hang-up option, the rest of the actions are toggles. Press to activate the option, and click again to deactivate the option.
TOP TIP: it is always good practice to advise a patient that you are going to put them on mute, stop your video feed, or end the Video Consultation. This way, the patient always knows what is happening.