How Can We Help?
myGP App Overview
Here we will find all related learning materials related to the myGP app and how to activate it on your clinical system.
A quick guide to simplifying some of the broad-strokes information concerning the myGP app and its activation.
- What is a Data Message?
- What is the myGP Recruitment Campaign?
- How can I sign up to the myGP Recruitment Campaign?
- What does the Recruitment Campaign look like from a patient view?
- What is Teenage Consent for the app?
- How can I enable Teenage Consent for patient?
Get a detailed view of how the myGP app interacts with your patients.
- How does a patient register onto the app?
- How does a patient book an appointment via the app?
- How does a patient order prescription via the app?
- How does a patient view medical records via the app?
- How does a patient add a dependent on their app?
- Call/Recall invitation from a patient’s view
A checklist covering all necessary steps to activate your myGP feature on your system.
- Setting up the Practice Information page
- Configure your doctors and nurses
- Set how far in advance appointments appear on app
- Assign a slot type to be available to book for an appointment
- What is a Call/Recall campaign?
- Set up a Call/Recall campaign
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.