On this page you will find help material related to our messaging features within myGP Connect.
In this section, we cover everything related to sending out a single manual message to a selected recipient.
- How to send out a manual message
- Examples of mail merges/variable fields for manual messages
- Examples of Template messages
- Assigning a clinical code to a message
- Customising your assigned Reply Email
- Full breakdown of the Message Confirmation Summary
In this section, we cover everything related to sending out a mass campaign message to a selected group of recipients.
- How to send out a Campaign Message
- Examples of mail merges/variable fields for campaign messages
- How to create a Group
- How to create a Template
- What is a Trigger Word?
- How to create a Trigger Word
Here we cover information and locations of all messaging traffic within your myGP Connect system.
- Where are patient replies stored?
- How can i reply directly to a patient message?
- How can i find a specific patient message?
- What are ‘in queue’ messages?
- Where are ‘in queue’ messages stored?
- Where can I see messages I’ve sent?
- What clinical codes are automatically assigned to sent messages?
- What clinical codes are automatically assigned to patient replies?
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.