How Can We Help?
How to create a template for Coronavirus Vaccination Campaign
Now to create the actual message for your Coronavirus Vaccination Campaign:
- Click on Campaigns tab found on the left-hand side menu
- Click on Templates
On this page, you will be able to create a template for Invitation message. To create this, do the following steps:
- Click Create Template
- This will bring up the Manual Template Message pop-up box
- First click on the Add New Subject button
- This will clear the Select Template Subject field
- Name your template (e.g. Coronavirus Vaccination Campaign)
- Then type your invitation into the Message field
An example of a best practice templates for a Coronavirus Vaccination Campaign is found below (alternatively, you can also create your own):
REJECT is set up to be the Trigger Word for this template.
- Once text is inserted, click Save
Now your template will be saved as an entry on the page and will be accessible in the New Message section.