How Can We Help?
How to assign a user to a Triage category?
Any Connect users can be assigned a Triage category. This means they will receive a notification email if any patient requests are received within their assigned category.
To assign a Connect user a myGP Triage category, please follow these steps:
- Log into your myGP Connect system and go to the left-hand side menu bar and click on Settings.
- Then press on myGP Triage at the top of the screen.
- The myGP Triage settings screen will be displayed.
- By default you will be in the myGP Triage – Manual section
- Underneath each category tile, there is a Add User button on the bottom right
- Click on this and a drop down menu will appear with any Connect users
- Select appropriate Connect user
- They will appear as an entry below the tile