How to activate myGP Triage
To activate the myGP Triage feature, please follow these steps:
- Log into your myGP Connect system and go to the left-hand side menu bar and click on Settings.
- Then press on myGP Triage at the top of the screen.
- The myGP Triage settings screen will be displayed.
- Refer to the myGP Triage section
- Input an email address into the Email address patient request will be sent to field. This will assign the email address that will receive all the patient triage requests.
- Click Save
- Click on myGP Triage On switch
Please Note: You must add an email address, otherwise the system will not allow you to enable myGP Triage.
All Triage options will be switched on by default, please pick and choose which you wish to keep enabled:
- Administrate request: this will allow a patient to request test results, a sick note, update contact details, a GP letter, or update contact details
- Medical issues: this will allow a patient to put in a specific request concerning a medical concern
- Prescription requests: this will allow a patient to order a repeat prescription via triage request
Please Note: If you already have regular Third-Party switched on, by activating myGP Triage, you will be deactivating it by default.