How can I monitor Patient Questionnaire responses?
When a patient responds to a Patient Questionnaire sent to them, their replies will be stored in myGP Connect within the Inbox.
In order to monitor the response, please do the following steps:
- Log into your myGP Connect system and go to the left-hand side menu bar and click on Messages.
- Then press on Questionnaire at the top of the screen.
- The Questionnaire inbox will be displayed.
The response entries will be broken down into the following information columns:
- Patient ID: the clinical number linked to patient
- Patient: patient first and last name
- Mobile Number: mobile number registered to patient
- Date: date response was received
- Time: time response was received
- Type: the type of Questionnaire sent to patient
- Response: the results input by the patients
- Save to patient record: option to Save response directly to patient record on clinical system
- Actions: gives the option to delete the response