How to create a template for Flu Campaign
Now to create the actual message for your Flu Campaign:
- Click on Campaigns tab found on the left-hand side menu
- Click on Templates
On this page, you will be able to create a template for Seasonal Flu Invitation message. To create this, do the following steps:
- Click Create Template
- This will bring up the Manual Template Message pop-up box
- First click on the Add New Subject button
- This will clear the Select Template Subject field
- Name your template Season Flu Invitation
- Then type your invitation into the Message field
An example of a best practice templates for a Flu Invite is found below (alternatively, you can also create your own):
DECLINE is set up to be the Trigger Word for this template.
- Once text is inserted, click Save
Now your template will be saved as an entry on the page and will be accessible in the New Message section.