How to access the appointment details
You have an Appointment Details page available for every booked appointment within the Appointment List page. In order to reference it, please do the following:
- Log on to myGP Connect
- Click on Consult from the left-hand side menu
- You will be taken to the Appointment List page
- Click on the available appointment you wish to see further details of
- This will take you to their Appointment Details page
- Top Row: patient’s Name, Age, Gender, DOB, Patient ID, NHS Number
- Middle Row: Appointment time and date, Slot Type booked, Reason given for appointment
- Lower Row: the Doctor the session is booked with, the Practice name
- (for preGP users) Signpost Row: displaying if any preGP Signposts were shown when patient booked appointment
To the right is the Messaging Text box, available to use if you wish to contact a patient directly concerning their appointment.
TOP TIP: If you spot that a patient has booked an appointment for the wrong reason with a GP, we advise not cancelling the appointment in your clinical system. You should message the patient and advise them to cancel the appointment themselves and re-book as appropriate. This ensures that the patient is informed of the situation, and has a good experience of the service provided by your surgery. Cancelling an appointment without informing a patient is likely to generate a complaint.