Appointment Reminder Overview
In this section, you will everything related to setting up your Automatic Appointment Reminders.
In this section we cover important information before you begin using your Appointment Reminders feature.
- Best practice guidelines
- How do automatic Appointment Reminders work?
- (for TPP/SystmOne users) How to update the Phonebook
In this section you will be able to find handy information concerning the Appointment Reminders feature.
- Where is the default Appointment Reminder located?
- Examples of variable fields/mail merges
- Examples of Custom Template messages
- Variable fields/mail merges for branch sites
- How often are Appointment Reminders sent out?
- How am I notified about cancelled appointments?
- What clinical codes are linked to these messages?
- How am I notified about unsuccessfully sent messages?
- How can I notify myself when we are credits are low?
- How do I adjust the maximum SMS texts that can be sent in a message?
Below you will find all necessary information related to activating your Appointment Reminder feature.
- How can I edit the default Appointment Reminder?
- What confirmation will a patient get when they cancel an appointment?
- How do I activate an appointment to send reminders?
- How do I prevent reminders being sent on weekends and/or holidays?
- How can I set up a Appointment Reminder in a different language?
- How can I assign a New Language Reminder to a specific patient?
- How do I send out a customised Appointment Reminder?
- How to switch on your automatic reminders
- How can I change the appointment reminder sending times?
Once you have absorbed all vital information concerning your Appointment Reminders, in this section we touch base on things to double check before activation.
- How to opt a patient out from receiving texts
- How to mark a patient as hearing impaired?
- How to add more Users to system
- What is the differences between the User Roles?
- How to text message staff members using myGP Connect?
- How to block a patient from sending your practice messages?
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.