Appointment Reminder Overview
In this section, you will everything related to setting up your Automatic Appointment Reminders.
Quick Set up guide
Want to get your automated appointment reminders working straight away?
To set up your appointment reminders yourself, follow the links in the steps below.
- Check your default Appointment Reminder
- Check which Slot Types you want to EXCLUDE from receiving reminders
- Setting up a customised Appointment Reminder
- Examples of Custom Template messages
- How to switch on your automatic reminders
To get help setting up your appointment reminders, contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you.
Below you will find all details of the advanced features relating to your Appointment Reminders.
- How often are Appointment Reminders sent out?
- How am I notified about cancelled appointments?
- How is a patient notified when they cancel an appointment?
- What clinical codes are linked to these messages?
- When during the day do my appointment reminders get sent out?
- How am I notified about unsuccessfully sent messages?
- How can I set up an Appointment Reminder in a different language?
- How can I assign a New Language Reminder to a specific patient?
- How to block a patient from sending your practice messages
Appointment reminders are live! What to do next
Now that your automated appointment reminders are live, there are some simple things you can every couple of months, to make sure everything is running smoothly
- If you have created any new Slot Types in your clinical system, make sure you have set your Exclusions and Custom reminders accordingly.
- Check your list of Clinicians as well, are they all listed in the Connect system
- Need help using the iPLATO system, add Users from your practice to the Connect platform
- How to mark a patient as hearing impaired?
Best practice guidelines
In this section, we cover important information before you begin using your Appointment Reminders feature.
I have a problem
If you seem to be having technical issues with Appointment Reminders, check out the below links for assistance.