Saving message templates when composing a message
This article describes how to save message templates within the myGP Buddy toolbar whilst composing a message to a patient.
Select a patient
- Select a patient in your clinical system.
- Press the SystmOne or EMIS Web button within myGP Buddy.
- The patient will automatically sync into myGP Buddy.
Compose a message
- In the compose box, write your message.
- Please note the character counter in the bottom right of the compose box.
- Consider the length of the message as you may use an increasing number of SMS credits.
- Select whether the messages that use this template should code the message back to the record. Tick the “save to patient record” option.
Press create template
- Once you are happy with the message, tick the “create template” option.
- Press the send button.
- Name your template, so you can quickly refer back to this.
- If you wish, you can save this for your whole organisation, so this will be available for others to use at your practice.
- Press the save button.
- This is now added to your list of templates.