What’s new in the latest version of myGP Buddy
This article describes what’s new in the latest release of myGP Buddy.
Latest Version – EMIS users
The latest version is: 2.3
- Practice to Patient file attachments – Buddy now allows practices to send file attachments to patients with a size limit of 5MB. Patients will need to confirm DOB to receive file.
- Multi-Site Switch Option – it now comes with the ability to log out of Buddy and switch to a different clinical systems without needing to restart application.
- Streamlined Interaction – a simplified installer process is added, and the Write to Record tick box is replaced with the Send and Save option.
- New Look UI – the colour scheme has been made in synch with myGP Connects brand visuals.
- Data Message Compatibility – if a patient has the myGP app downloaded, any myGP Buddy message received will send as a Data Message
- Clinical Coding for unsuccessful sent message has been removed.
How to install
Latest Version – TPP/SystmOne users
The latest version is: 2.2.2
- TPP/SystmOne Compatibility – this version of Buddy integrates with TPP clinical systems
- Streamlined interface – superficial improvements to Buddy Toolbar and context menu
- About myGP Buddy – new information pop-up added to Tollbar
Minor issues with Save button and login error message have been fixed.