Trouble Signing in?
- Your NHS Online Credentials will look something similar to the above. If your practice has only provided you with a User name and Password, then you will need to ask your practice to issue your Third Party Passphrase. If they are unsure how to do this, they can follow this guide:
– First they need to search for you in the Clinical System, select the Administrative tab on the left side and select Online Services.
– They will then be able to select the “View or issue new third party passphrase” option.
– You can choose how you would like this to be provided to you, by email, SMS or printed on a piece of paper.
- If you have your Account ID and Passphrase and you have made sure that all the characters, numbers and capitalised letters are correct, then please check that you have entered your last name correctly in the first field. Watch out for any extra spaces and also two single quotations together rather than double.
- If you are still getting getting an error, get in touch with our support team with a screenshot of where you are getting the error so we can help.