Trouble Signing in?
- Your NHS Online Credentials will look something similar to the above. When entering them, check for capitalised letters and symbols in the Linkage Key carefully. Account ID should be numbers only. The ODS Code will be pre-filled for you, as this will be the practice you have selected.
- Make sure you have entered your Last Name. This will also be on your letter or email. Do not enter your full name. If its double-barrelled, make sure to watch out for spaces.
- If you have successfully used these credentials previously with myGP and now are trying them again, they will fail. You will need to get new credentials from your practice.
- If you have not used your credentials for more than 2 weeks, then they will expire as there is an expiration period. Please ask your practice to provide you with new credentials if this is the case.
- If you are still getting getting an error, get in touch with our support team with a screenshot of where you are getting the error.