Adult Dependants (16 Years and Over)
You can add adult dependants to your myGP app, allowing you to book and cancel GP appointments for them. All they have to do is download the app to their smartphone, so they can give permission to being added as a dependant.
If your adult dependant does NOT have a smartphone and therefore cannot give permission to being added this way, then refer to the section “Add adult dependants that share your mobile number”.
• To get started, select the Profile section from the bottom menu bar.
• In the Profile section, select Dependants & Carers.
• You can then select the Add Dependant button and type in their mobile number and date of birth.
• You will get a page pop up saying that your dependant has been notified through their myGP app that you would like to add them to yours.
• Your dependant can then log-in to the myGP app from their smartphone and accept the permission message.
• Once they have replied ‘Yes’ to this permission message, you will be notified and will be able to see their profile appear when booking appointments.