Registrations have closed.
iPLATO Academy: Identify, Prevent and Manage Cancer
Sign up for our next CPD-accredited iPLATO Academy knowledge-sharing webinar which will focus on digitising cancer pathways.
- Insight into shifting patient diagnosis from stage 4 to stage 1/2
- Understanding the unmet need around Bowel Cancer
- Addressing inequalities in uptake of screening
- Patient behavioural changes
- Challenging in approach, engagement issues and evidence
- The benefit of digital vs traditional engagement
- Tobias Alpsten, CEO and Founder, iPLATO
- Dr Simon Hughes, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at King’s College London School of Medical Education (GKT Medical School).
- Luke Wyatt, iPLATO
We look forward to having you join us!